Whispering Heart: 2cm lenght by 5mm width Mee-Pok in a bowl of Mee-Kia Wanton Mee.....Go Figure!!!
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Friday, September 23, 2005

2cm lenght by 5mm width Mee-Pok in a bowl of Mee-Kia Wanton Mee.....Go Figure!!!

Well have anyone every found some afew pieces of Mee-Pok in a bowl of nice and warm great tasting Mee-Kia Wanton Mee you orders? Or found fishballs in a meat ball kebab? Or a pieces of fried kalamari in your Fish & Co's Seafood Platter specificaly asked for grilled kalamari only? Well in about 12 hours ago that was me!!!...The Mee-Pok, the Fishball and Fried kalamari all into one...The odd one out? The outcast? Well hmm I also not sure, but I have never felt so unconfortable in my life, the crowd? or just me? I also don't know...all I know is that I wanted to go off, leave or exit.....Why Ah??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home