Whispering Heart: And the 'FAT BITCH' Lady turned around
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

And the 'FAT BITCH' Lady turned around

When I was on MRT this morning, the train was especially crowded, and usually in these occasions I would just wait for the next one but not sure for what reason I boarded the train. Standing between the crowd inside and the merciless door. Thank God my stomach was not sticking out of the closure line. Well so I stood there for many stops. But when I got a chance and faced with the fate of sequeezing at the door or moving in, I spotted this space. So I so called 'slipped' my way in and stood in face of the seating passengers and a lady. I though it was okies...but then before Bugis, I happened to look around the train and noticed that the lady, now named the 'fat bitch' turned around. Well I didn't she was ah..hmm big too as I didn't had time to notice the people around me. And even then I didn't realised.
SO for the rest of the journey my non-alpha-man-self started to think again, difference scenarios if this would happen again. So what would you expect? If it was a girl there would be nothing that could or would happened. I suppose...unless one is a Lessy or both are of course but then in that time of day, I don't really think so. If it was a fat girl too, then hmmm the same might happened again but then if it was a fat girl why would she move then in the first place you would say right? If it was a guy fit and gorgeous, then the same probably will not happen, for some reason of course. Firstly there would be enought space for both of them, secondly why would the girl turn from a good sight to a no sight or bad sight for worst. But of course again you would argue that why would he move there in the first place, as if there was enought space then he would stay or move some where else that have also the same amount of space or less(given that the initial discussion of space was on my gauge in retrospect to my size, so its probably more then enough.
So from all these I can see that I stand in really a very non-alpha-man position.
Hmmm..haha...well I am used to it I suppose.....Lauf it off and another new day begins....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home