Whispering Heart: The Next Five Cycles
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The Next Five Cycles

Well this entry I commenrate to the cycles of PCR names the next five cycles. Well these five cycles let me understand or not understand why some times its correct to do five cycles less or more but when I do it its always the opposite...hence NOT CORRECT! When every I do less five cycles, its actually DONE more five cycles. When I do more five cycles, its always DONE less five cycles. May the reason be its 'always done like that' or its 'not necessary and why you do that for' kind....hmmm strange ah..... Lets take 'few days' agao (exact date not facted in) I did a 35 cycles PCR of a colony, as I have always done for mine or anyone other's colony PCR. Yet after the gell photo, I was questioned how many cycles I ran, but then the only response back to me was 'ah I usually do 40' (in chinese of course). Well its never a win for me is it....haiz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home