Whispering Heart: Being a M.A.N.
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Being a M.A.N.

What constitute a M.A.N.? Well I don't know but from recent period I have gathered the beings of a M.A.N.. From friends and outings, happenings and incidents, I notice that Man revolves around being the all-ness of the opposite gender. Mans are like friends I have that carries the cake, the helps when in need, that is always there for a listening ear, to never complain, to be generous, to be a sweet as a bouquat of flowers to a girl, to accompany someone leaving to where ever far possible, to fetch someone coming that may or may not know the way and that him himself do not know otherwise too, to have a firm foot on the ground, to have securities in life, to have a 'car' (may it be of physical or non-physical aspect), to do sports, to do run after a cab, to run after a bus, to be with someone as late as anyhow, to be sending one home, and many many many more to be or is or likes......
Many of these attributes are in people general but its the combination of all that may make a M.A.N.. Sadly I have few of these, and even fewer of those too long or not mentioned. Then would I be classifed as one? I don't know at this stage. Only time will tell.
A colleague of mine just ROM-ed, this not the first I seen and yet I know many more awaits to come with words of proposal being done and confirmation of engagements heard. I have see too many have had partners and changed and are having again. Just closer to me in distance is one that just changed just passing he first year stage and already the look or end road looking if marriage. But yet I have yet to start this marathon that seems to be even more and more difficult for me to even start.
No foot no start no beginning no past....what that still holds me to this dirt on the ground that prevents me from flying into the winds where that I may one day be free.
I see shows and I like it so much mostly because I live in it with the life I have out here. How I wish sometimes that I maybe actually a character in real life....even if I got the part of the dying one. At least for once I lived....I never did or never had lived and may, I am afraid, never get the chance to live.
TE in my life but never been, OCT slipped from my fingers, and things like WIP never can be one or with....
'FREED is a CAGED BIRD in the cage'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home