Whispering Heart: The Dirt in my NOSE!!!
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Monday, October 03, 2005

The Dirt in my NOSE!!!

Well its been some time since I have been this irritated with the people around me....and of course its again the usual people plus a few more new members of the 'gang'. I don't understand why in my life I am surrounded by such people either blood or non-blood related. Too many recent events that have make me more and more irritated. Coming from friends through irritating ways to bochap my words in the intention of simmering things down have back fired; Coming from Jane Don, the infamous one in my life, the one that have irritated me for oh I would say the entire of my existence. Yes Jane Don, I am not a punching bag, don't enforce your ways on me, I am not your slave or suborinate or even friend. If possible I would like not to be linked to you in any way or another. Yes I am till that stage already. I am pissed with everyone around me...WHY? you ask, because I am the free punching bag for thsee mentally unsound, ingrateful, and or just plainly lack of GOD in the first place to be Godly!!! No more, no more ever again. If you wan to be my friend or linked to be, please treat me as a person and not as a punching bag. I really don't care also already. I don't care if you are the king or the most insane person, don't piss me off or you will never hear from me again. I rather lose bug then to lose more brain cells or nerve cells. Even the bacterias are BETTER THAN YOU ALL (you know who you are, but if you don't then too bad)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home