Whispering Heart: Path unseen
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Path unseen

Well its another end of the week kind of situation and at 713pm I am still in the office/lab. Its not that I have work to do or that I cannot go home is just another day of when the path for the night is unclear. Was suppose to have a work outing to eat and KTV but then ended up its my fault again that I didn't organised well... Its okies I suppose..as maybe I can see I am used to it!?! maybe...hmmm
Well so all its left now is to meet the other group that will only be meeting after 10 at least..so that gives me 3 hours of either endlessly working which I don't want to put strain on a surface area that is wearing out, or just stay in the lab untill its time to leave for the place....slowly....haha....
So this evening as I now sit here typing this, my BLSO and BWSO came up again...a topic that I cannot decide again wat I want....BLSO or BWSO? simple line distinction with a huge marginal error within. Path infront of me again is a piece of darkness.
Worst I suppose is the PhD talk I had with a friend recently on the with-stand-able margins of academic assignments and en-blog-ment for PhD period if I choose to enbark on this seems to be now a dark dark uncertain and definitely scary path....hmmm
So as I sit there thinking about BLSO vs BWSO and Pathly-PhD....I browse through the friendster site looking for old old friend and or enemy of my past....but mostly only enemies arise from this embarkment with the sights and can you imagine it almost sounds from the friendster of their re-sounding achievement in life and love and whatevery not....hmm this doesn't no good for me actually....hmmm
This night is starting to looking more and more grim....Lets see what other entires I can make before my time is up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home