Whispering Heart: One way North
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

One way North

Have anyone that have gone so little but have already unable to go any further? Have anyone that have all directions in life that in an instead of realisation that there is only one way you have been travelling....that is north? I feel I am heading north, for awhile already...so used to it that I cannot go back or change directions. I don't know where north I am....or how far from south east or west I am. I just don't see a path back...and no path forward. Is this north planned? or is it a gift? Is it my future? What this future brings? or is it just a blank paper for me to write on?
I don't know...really don't know
(Music : 一路向北(11月的蕭邦) - 周杰倫)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home