Whispering Heart: Christmas Around....Loneliness still in part
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Christmas Around....Loneliness still in part

Its less then 2 weeks to Christmas, yet I feel no joy or excitment for it....Nothing excites me to feel again for the joy and happiness of this season. Although the season should mean more then just a festival, but a event of the Cat Calendar. I feel nothing more then that anymore.
The excitment of long ago, to long and wait for this day has died. More of a dread then a long, as it brings seasons of unhappiness and old memories. Bringing all that has settled as much as possible to stir onces again in me and people around.
This stiring I long to leave from...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home