Days after Christmas, just before NY
Well its been awhile since I blogged, since after YISS, Since Christmas came again. Christmas has now sliently come and sliently gone....Christmas this year was as simple as it was, yet more simple then usuall and yet again more exciting then it was... I think why this year has such weird feeling is that I spent it with a group that I never knew can be fun(family), and I didn't spend it with, either because cannot or just didn't, few people; but yet spent it with some whole new group then I never did spent christmas before. But as christmas came, and as usual christmas has passed.
And now a NY is coming, is it really new? can I start anew? Can I really grab this chance to start fresh, anew, simply just me, and the real me? or to achieve the real me?
I don't know, I really just don't know.
Met a good friend a couple of days ago, and had a sort of resolution discussion for the NY, unknowingly knowing that I has set goals and resolutions for myself in this new year. Three resolutions that I want to so much achieve in this year, for myself and for my future. But can I? I don't know. Faith in me has fallen lower then the deepest seabed. Can my reminding what ever faith and hope push me thru this break thru that I so badly need? I can be the real 'myself'?
Only the future can tell....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home