Whispering Heart: Just some news
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Just some news

Well just got to know some news about the life arond me. I not sure if its true or not, but its has cause some kind of ripple in my mind and thots of my life. Christmas is here again, and also marks the one year of the date that I feared and treasured. This date will be the hardest to cross again, especially with this new ripple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home