Whispering Heart: Two weeks thru 2006, Two weeks to Dog Yr
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Two weeks thru 2006, Two weeks to Dog Yr

Well its been two week since 2006 started, two weeks since many things happened and not happened. And in another two weeks, it will be the lunar Dog Yr. Its been a fast track since I returned till some big events, till a job, till passing my first christmas as an adult(unfortunately); till the wedding over and done, till my first YISS since 4 yrs ago, till its 2006 already. And in an instance we are already two weeks into 2006.

Feeling abit lost...again....lost in direction in this new year, lost in spirit, lost in goals agains. lost in motivations, lost to friendships...just lost...I suppose...

Where can I find myself? Where can I find back.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home