I am more myself then myself
I am more of a normal person then I am....even more then normal...extra-normal I would say.......just some things that I said before that applies to me BIG BIG time......
One think I think everyone hate is it be told you are wrong....worst in my case if I know I am right or that you don't know my strategy or my game or intentions before you wrong me..... I absolutely hate that....unwanted!...thats another....if I am unwanted I will leave...no point staying.
Another thing I hate is being bored...or sians....I rather leave then just be there...doing nothing....going home or something..anything would be better.
I realised that friendships to me seems more of a burden then a blessing....I cannot stand friendships...its as thou it is suffocating me....stealing my air my water and eveything around me....I am running dry...I am vaccum-ing.....slowlying I feel as thou my life is leaving me...friendships doesn't appeal to me anything....
Even my closests links of friendships seems to never be around....is it that I am never around them or they never round me?...I don't know the answer....but perhaps this answers it...the only reason that I dare to say this now is that..I think they will never read this blog...and probably never did ever read this blog or ever will......they never knew me...never know me...never did...I am alone... May be I never had them... I said before.....I think they were my closests...but I was never remotely even acquintance to them.....I never had them.....never.....
This is alone.....I personify 'alone'....alone..........................


1 Comments:
nah, you're never alone. even in the darkest moments where it appears so, you still have God and yourself. loneiness might not be a bad thing. i call it peaceful solitude.
Post a Comment
<< Home