Whispering Heart: Whats in a VD? Whats with the FULL HOUSE?
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Whats in a VD? Whats with the FULL HOUSE?

VD is here again......the day that I never celebrated before....one of the only days that I dread because it has never been kind to me. Whats does it mean to me? What role does it play in my life? Who am I with or without it?
I realised I don't understand what love it....is it just loving a person? is it meaning sacraficing? is it giving it all? is it EROS LOVE? or PHILEO LOVE? or AGAPE LOVE? is it overwhelming? is it mind blowing? is it kind? is it simple? is it complex?
I don't know...and maybe I never knew...because I never truely loved or had a chance of loving someone...to me VD is like Chinese New Year to non-Chinese...... its just one day of the year....one day that comes and passes....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home