Whispering Heart: Cell Groups and Police Coming? How does this two link????
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Cell Groups and Police Coming? How does this two link????

Today I actually had a god day, work was okies, visited a friend in hospital and gyming...so all in all not that bad....but this all turn for the worst when I mentioned CELL GROUPS!!!
Well Cell groups is a up and coming thingy and so as host, I volunteered my home as the first venue, and as courtesy, I informed my parents....and guese what...my informing of a Cell Group held in the home warranted a response from my father which was, "How Late? After Police Come..."
Can I ask who parents actually say these kind of stuff??????????????????????????????
I am so disappointed and dis-heartened......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home