Whispering Heart: Metal Ruler?.....Plastic Ruler?.....Wooden Ruler?...
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Metal Ruler?.....Plastic Ruler?.....Wooden Ruler?...

So what's it about rulers? Well...hmmmm just that some rulers can bend while others cannot. Think everyone have had rulers or had used rulers in one point or another in their life. Well the numbers and types of rulers are amazing out there....but basically classified under the material used I suppose...which is metal, plastic and wood. First of all metal rulers have many forms, types, lenght as with all....but I think metal ones are the hard-dy-est of all the types, beening that it can bend and form to an amazing limit. Plastic comes in more types I think, as there are so many types of polymers of plastic. So plastic ranges from can bend to cannot bend(hard types). Wood I think is the most ancient of all, or one with most history, as it comes before plastic and metal was found. But then wood shows amazing ability to bend in time, with tiny tilting, it can thru time bend, but of course with a limit.
So which type are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home