Whispering Heart: My First Flute Step
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

My First Flute Step

Well I just at 6.05pm today had my very small and short FIRST step in flute lessons....it was great....although it wasn't my flute or that if I only tried blowing, and only managed to blow out a B minor and sharp with very bad pitching......but its not the point I suppose....at least its my first step out to learn the flute...
IT WAS GREAT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home