Whispering Heart: Dreaming of 'WORMS'......
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Dreaming of 'WORMS'......

Wy dreaming of 'WORMS' well this is a long story...I think it all started when I was in secondary one, well not that then I was dreaming of worms, but then it was from a peom. Well you know from primary's school 4 subjects to secondary's 8 to 9 subjects is a big jump. One of the more interesting subjects thou I came to realised was literature. Interesting but difficult. I remember a book of peoms we used, and the teacher I remember only taught afew of the peoms in there, but there was one I remember vividly. At the age what was my maximium understanding? Well not much. There was this peom I remember, that at that point of time all I can remember was about these horrible person that wanted this poor girl to be no more, to use her stationary, use her table use her desk and everything she had. It was only later, way way later and more matured that I realised it was about office politic, about this office that there was a hard working person, always worked hard for the company for everyone, so much so that she neglected her healthy as her work slowly ate away at. And all ther others in the office, may it be her boss, or colleagues etc all was waiting one less employee to feed, one less colleague to compete, to share the spoils of the profits and bonus. There was a sentence that I remembered the most, which I thnk goes like this, '...worm dreams, of corpse that they may share...'.
Well some how I feel I am like 'they' sharing on the 'corpse' of the spoils. 'Worm dreams' dreams of unreality and imagination.....dreams that are of worms, eating away at everything built or I built or made or I made......'...WORM DREAMS, OF CORPSE THAT THEY MAY SHARE...'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home