Whispering Heart: More then my troubles
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

More then my troubles

Well before tonight, my few thoughts were revolved around PB, New TV and stuff I need but not having enough of anything to do all these, and my worry for life and the next day that comes; in myself swimming in my own despair. Worst of all not having a clue in life and that this life is nothing more then an emptied shell.
But after tonight I realised that all stuff is beyond our control, life and death, happy or sad, richer or poorer, everything is and was meant to happened when it does. Life is never fixed or settled, life is never certain never always there. And all the things in life that are there and are used for some people are not even the thot of the next moment. Life and how to live is more the issue; then why must this materialistic cage entrap me to this mindset of life? Life is so much more then so much bigger yet smaller at the same time.
How much more in life then do I need or want? Do I choose 'need' or 'want'? Am I happy or sad?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home