What happens when your ministry leaves you to die?
Well can imagine that my life has always centred around everything else, and I seem to be rushing and making ends meet when it comes to stuff....but then you feel that when it comes to religion or even your support in your religion that helps you thru these times.
But what happens when this support leaves you to die when you are 'bleeding' out? When your ministry goes and say things like 'then you got 4 days to train someone else'???...or when the support comes in the sense that leaders have no support? or that the whole point of ministry was support just suddenly became a black hole......where can I turn to then?
God?....hmmmm doesn't seem very 'godly' in his people around me!!!
But what happens when this support leaves you to die when you are 'bleeding' out? When your ministry goes and say things like 'then you got 4 days to train someone else'???...or when the support comes in the sense that leaders have no support? or that the whole point of ministry was support just suddenly became a black hole......where can I turn to then?
God?....hmmmm doesn't seem very 'godly' in his people around me!!!
Then what is the point of joining the ministry in the first place....but more to ask is that....what is the purpose of the ministry then in the first place?....
I may never know....
Disappointed ever-more....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home