Whispering Heart: Another Sunday Night
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Another Sunday Night

The week ended and weekend started off from a good note I suppose. Friday did alot at work, more then I every imagined, and even more over saturday. The weekend was also good, had the BBQ for father's day at Sister's place, then a late night chat and drinks, and a sunday start with family lunch. What more can anyone want? I realised really that I am looking for simple, just simple thats all.
But in this simple-ness there is loneliness, now sunday night at 2330, everything over, everything passed, only the week anew ahead. But at this hour, this very hour, there is only loneliness, loneliness in my heart, in my life....there is no one. Althought I look for simple-ness now in life, but the life's loneliness is still unbare-able.
Some one stays in my heart, but I may never get to know that someone....

1 Comments:

Blogger celixthefat said...

the essence of being human is not to seek perfection.
go easy on yourself man

10:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home