Whispering Heart: Another Sunday Night....Version 2
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Another Sunday Night....Version 2

Another Sunday night, Another week past, and yet I still stay in the stillness of the night. Looking at the L word in all its awe and wonder, wondering when will be be mine turn. Yet this morning another wedding just occurred, urging on the stillness of my live.
I look to the stars and the sky for a moment of truth, for a moment of being just not still....yet I return only more still in the quietness of the night. As lights of a block one by one goes out, and this stillness creep into the sleep of night of everything, I stay awake watching, waiting, accompanying this stillness, the stillness that has turn to govern my nights.
As I wait for another day, another week to begin, the cycle to repeat, my life grows weary more....more to the only stillness that accompanies it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home