My Second Day from reality..... So Fun it was, my First Fireworks....
This was one of the most funnest days since a long time. It all began with a good breaky followed by a long awaited Swimming/Soaking and Suntanning session...one that I waited for months and months......Then the day ended with a 3 hrs wait and 11 min amazing fireworks over the river. My first fireworks with my new Nikon D50....the second night shoot for me, and the best cause it was with two good friends of just pure fun.....the fun that I should have had with people for a long time. I miss times like these that when you just had fun without pretends, without expectations, without living a lie...

Well thats my second day from reality....another simple yet amazingly fun day....

Well thats my second day from reality....another simple yet amazingly fun day....


1 Comments:
how to have fun with pretense and expectations? relax lar brother...LIVE FOR YOURSELF...
no need to pretend lar..not having fun just leave lor...you too nice liao lar...haha..have many fun days ahead ok? live for yourself...
jia you!
Post a Comment
<< Home