Whispering Heart: Our own dreams, Our own paths....
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Our own dreams, Our own paths....

Well seems like everyone around me is building their own dreams, paving they own paths in life....So many have I seem around me left to make they life more meaningful, going for their goals, despite the difficulties, the unknown terrotories before them....and now more around me leaves to go for what they want in life. What do I want then in life? Is there more then just this? What is the path I am meant to pave? The dreams I am meant to dream? The life I am meant to live?
The future.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home