Whispering Heart: After work......there is only me.....Xperiment 2006
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

After work......there is only me.....Xperiment 2006

A extremely busy week started off with being dumpped on by someone to do everything. But of course I am used to it....since most or almost all of the times when I am doing a project is usually first dumpped on by people, secondly tires me out completely cause people around don't help much. And of course the usually its never good enough clause.
But I suppose for everything like this, there is a silver-lining. And I think the silver-lining here as always is that you get to see people in their true form, their true being; who is your friend and who is not; who is just there, and who is there to stick it out with you.
This week for me ended at 9pm last night when I packed up the last time for Xperiment 2006. I really don't care anymore after the 9pm strike last night when I just left it all there for the other person to pick it up where he dumpped it in the first place. The most I feel I learned is that, the place I work, we are good together in the work place, having parties and fun; but at the end of the day, we are still not a team...........I really is envious of ZZf cause they are okies, not that much of together-ness as us in showor appearance, but they at the end of the day is a team.....the most important is a team, one that each other can rely on....TEAM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home