50 in 3.....
Tonight is a boring sian nights and since I didn't go out cause of the hazy. Hazy and my nose don't mix....hahaha...well so this night was bored...took out the 'Drive me crazy' VCD to play and also blogging three times in a night, on different sites of course, and also using my ancient lap and clearing some stuff....I took up the MEN FITNESS mag and started reading. An article that really causght my attention was a posting on someone, chub or overweight...which ever you wan to say lost 50kg in 3 months.....hmmm.....I was so inspirated and yet also so demoralised with this article. An oxymoron or just someone up there playing me like a fool? I don't know.
I have been gymming for 5 weeks already.....and the demoralising part would be already 1.25 months I haven't lost any weight!!!...some say its muscle building causing my overall weight to maintain...a good friend say give it another 3 weeks...a total of 2 months by then...but then...hmmmmm 0 in 1.25 months vs 50 in 3 months??????.....is it my destiny that my life has already been pathed this way? Cause I be like the people around? enjoying shopping for clothings, food for thot and the company of everyone and thing?....
There is no place for me here....especially SG.....I wanna leave....Tassie....I miss tassie...althought there are people there too..but at least its different from here....how different you ask.....you got to experience.....
With my plan to Ph.D....I may choose Tassie once more.....and if I leave this time....I may never return....
I have been gymming for 5 weeks already.....and the demoralising part would be already 1.25 months I haven't lost any weight!!!...some say its muscle building causing my overall weight to maintain...a good friend say give it another 3 weeks...a total of 2 months by then...but then...hmmmmm 0 in 1.25 months vs 50 in 3 months??????.....is it my destiny that my life has already been pathed this way? Cause I be like the people around? enjoying shopping for clothings, food for thot and the company of everyone and thing?....
There is no place for me here....especially SG.....I wanna leave....Tassie....I miss tassie...althought there are people there too..but at least its different from here....how different you ask.....you got to experience.....
With my plan to Ph.D....I may choose Tassie once more.....and if I leave this time....I may never return....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home