Whispering Heart: Not giving up but giving in...
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Not giving up but giving in...

After 7 weeks of my now life style....after 7 weeks of continuing on this regime, this way I have forced myself to life....I realised that cause of "free will no choice".....I can never win this 'war'....a 'war' I have made-found-walked in-discovered myself inside since I could remember. Alot have I thot about this week about the past 7 weeks and the past years and years of my life, so far.....I realised that there is no choice in free will....but the choice is also what we want it to be which is free to be willed....so.....within this I knew I can never be who I want to be....the most is be the person I have fallen into.......so it can be said I am not giving up.....I am just giving in....giving in not to the 'right' but giving in to this cannot be changed......
Choosing to fail or choosing to be myself?.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home