Whispering Heart: Two events of Irritation ended with a near BANG!!!...LITERALLY!!!....
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Two events of Irritation ended with a near BANG!!!...LITERALLY!!!....

Well its been a fruitfull two days before......fruitful of events but the fruit isn't really very good. Why? Cause I have never felt so irritated in my left in a short short period of 48 hrs. Why? hmmm....I suppose it all started at work thursday....the usual work stuff....but I felt the highlight (Thank God there was at least some good) of thursday was the dinner....a great dinner with a great person. But of course all when to crap in my late night even.....a mistake...I realised now....this group should never come together again for starters...and secondly I will never be involved in any organising, helping or plain planning for any of their events anymore....
This was followed with an irritable friday event....with work as usual. followed by a fruitless night...being the situation of me waiting and waiting and waiting....again......
Of course the highest light of these two days I would actually said was the friday night/saturday morning 0040 event....the events that ended the day and almost ended me!!!.....I was nearly knocked by by two cabs...one trying to stop for me and the other in the way.....if the brakes had failed....hmmmmm....hahahaa....I would be having this blog already would I....e-Brakes...very important......more importantly..life is too short....to have waste on stuff not important.
Two days....hmmmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home