Whispering Heart: Two similar groups of numbers can mean so much....
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Two similar groups of numbers can mean so much....

Can you imagine just two sets of three digits numbers in two different people's life can mean so so much different....it can bring apart how these two people live, in life, in health and in judgement. Can you imagine that these numbers set my life apart from someone else in the old mentioned battle of BLS or BWS.........I hate these numbers...cause all it tells me is that I can never be who I wan to be.......in either sense of BLS or BWS....
31.8 versus 13.3
All 3's, 1's and 8's.................................................................Players in my life....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home