Whispering Heart: Another form of Tired
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Another form of Tired

Just got back from life outside of my room......really moody and also tired....but this tiredness is not the old tiredness....its a new form.....I am tired....tired of trying to lost weight......why do I have to work so hard for something that others are just flunting it or wasting it.....I am tired.....maybe restarting is easier......but where is the reset button?...I cannot find it...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why worried so much about losing weight? jus be urself. as long as u r healthy and tats gd enuff i think :>

10:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home