Whispering Heart: Everyone turned out alright.....did I?
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Everyone turned out alright.....did I?

Just going through my old stuff, old friends, school mates, really old school mates...the life's that happened...the things that turned out....seems like in the entire circle, only me is still in the 'question mark' zone...where life has not pathed into a road of destiny yet....still drifting in the endlessness of space....
Where is the perfect road for me...when will my life turned out like the rest.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home