Its 918
Its 9.18pm on a sunday night....the weekend has been as usual...nothing interesting..nothing exciting.... its been a boring weekend...hey but as I said normal.....
Seeing thru profiles...surfing the web....the normal stuff at 9pm of a sunday night....
just realised how tired I am..doing what I have been doing for the past 26 yrs and also for the past 4 months....26 yrs is like life...as normal as it was...still normal...nothing but normal......4 months is the time I have been changing a part of my life....11kgs....but no visual changes in my life my self...my body...I am so so tired...so tired of everything now.....so easy to just slide my card and in 4 months in Maria France or LWM I can be a new person......
just tired....
Seeing thru profiles...surfing the web....the normal stuff at 9pm of a sunday night....
just realised how tired I am..doing what I have been doing for the past 26 yrs and also for the past 4 months....26 yrs is like life...as normal as it was...still normal...nothing but normal......4 months is the time I have been changing a part of my life....11kgs....but no visual changes in my life my self...my body...I am so so tired...so tired of everything now.....so easy to just slide my card and in 4 months in Maria France or LWM I can be a new person......
just tired....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home