A New Year 2007.....Wat just happened???....
Captain's Log, 2nd Jan 2007 12.28am
Another year has passed me by just like that...already 2 yrs since Tassie, but whose counting...I cannot say that 2006 has been a bad year...but I suppose neither can I say it was a good year. Well....summary....Bad year...wat happened? Friends left work...good friends; Left Amp (Still not sure if thats good or bad); found out lab was closing; not good family situation; No holiday escape this year; Lost myself; etc.... Good year...wat happened? I survived; Lost 10kg on my weight lost regime (Really wanting it bad enough I suppose); Set goals later half of the year and still working towards....
So wat is deduced as a good or bad year? I don't know...but in finding myself in my goals and my diet plan....I think I lost myself too.....finding and losing...that seems to be my life....
Love life side....totally non-existence....of course.....some sort I am used to it...although it would be good if love comes to me without me having to find it......
Well this year on the other hand started low...very low....like the year never started....Last night at a close friend's place he asked wat is in a NEW year...why is the year new? is it becuase we went around the sun once...or that we started at one point and we ended at the same point thus starting at the same point again all over again...
365 days.....
We start over again....a new beginning to change wat even wrong the last, or last last, or even many last years....but I suppose no matter how many times we are given a new start around the sun...its never the same as starting new cause....time still keeps going forwards....and somethings wat we need is to go back wards.....days where I felt I could have done better......not ate so much...excercise more....be more faithful so someone I loved....studied harder.....perserved longer.....played harder.......but no....no more chance for those stuff......no more chances to start anew......we can only hope that its not too late...
So its with this heart, this mind, and this soul.......however tired, worn out, or despair... that I set my goals next year.
1) To continue to correct my errant ways or indulgence on food and pleasure.
My weight lost program.....WANTING IT BAD ENOUGH NOW...hoping its not too late...
To lose 25KG in the coming year....so try to be the man I always wanted to be....but never seem in myself but in (surprisingly) 18yo boys on tv....
2) To build my life in backup mode....no more partying no more spending no more good life...a normal life for odviously a normal ordinary guy......to save a backup for raining days....that I so need to.
3) To persue my dreams in life.....wherever it may lead me. Like in an epsiode of QAF.....the singers sings "You've got to follow that dream wherever it may lead....." Mickey and his comic shop, Ted and his....not so good (morally) company....to follow my dreams.........wherever it takes.
So A HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone.....a better and greater 2007 for all of us.
Another year has passed me by just like that...already 2 yrs since Tassie, but whose counting...I cannot say that 2006 has been a bad year...but I suppose neither can I say it was a good year. Well....summary....Bad year...wat happened? Friends left work...good friends; Left Amp (Still not sure if thats good or bad); found out lab was closing; not good family situation; No holiday escape this year; Lost myself; etc.... Good year...wat happened? I survived; Lost 10kg on my weight lost regime (Really wanting it bad enough I suppose); Set goals later half of the year and still working towards....
So wat is deduced as a good or bad year? I don't know...but in finding myself in my goals and my diet plan....I think I lost myself too.....finding and losing...that seems to be my life....
Love life side....totally non-existence....of course.....some sort I am used to it...although it would be good if love comes to me without me having to find it......
Well this year on the other hand started low...very low....like the year never started....Last night at a close friend's place he asked wat is in a NEW year...why is the year new? is it becuase we went around the sun once...or that we started at one point and we ended at the same point thus starting at the same point again all over again...
365 days.....
We start over again....a new beginning to change wat even wrong the last, or last last, or even many last years....but I suppose no matter how many times we are given a new start around the sun...its never the same as starting new cause....time still keeps going forwards....and somethings wat we need is to go back wards.....days where I felt I could have done better......not ate so much...excercise more....be more faithful so someone I loved....studied harder.....perserved longer.....played harder.......but no....no more chance for those stuff......no more chances to start anew......we can only hope that its not too late...
So its with this heart, this mind, and this soul.......however tired, worn out, or despair... that I set my goals next year.
1) To continue to correct my errant ways or indulgence on food and pleasure.
My weight lost program.....WANTING IT BAD ENOUGH NOW...hoping its not too late...
To lose 25KG in the coming year....so try to be the man I always wanted to be....but never seem in myself but in (surprisingly) 18yo boys on tv....
2) To build my life in backup mode....no more partying no more spending no more good life...a normal life for odviously a normal ordinary guy......to save a backup for raining days....that I so need to.
3) To persue my dreams in life.....wherever it may lead me. Like in an epsiode of QAF.....the singers sings "You've got to follow that dream wherever it may lead....." Mickey and his comic shop, Ted and his....not so good (morally) company....to follow my dreams.........wherever it takes.
So A HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone.....a better and greater 2007 for all of us.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home