Family apart....no more traditions no more relations...
This year's CNY is a different one......a simple one as a part of the family is not around....a quiet one cause no fuss of the reunion dinner, all eat out.... mostly as usual....but I suppose the more significant part would be being it the last one...... last one for tradition, last one for relations.... This CNY this year will mark the end of some stuff, the end of tradition, the chinese blood we carry in us; the end of relations, as all sides of the family is tired of meeting gathering reuniting; the end of of the ties that bind.... Many years ago, one side of the family collapsed into choas.....and now the other side of my family can be said to be giving up....I suppose... family isn't that important anymore for the eyes of my family.
All Drifting away all ending....In this CNY of new beginnings, marks the beginning of the ending of the family bonds.....
Who am I without family? Ever had I have family?....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home