Whispering Heart: Arrogances denotes Confidences
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Arrogances denotes Confidences

Was surfing last night after returning from a almost fainty run but quite great dinner. The usual stuff, showered, brushed teeth(a newy routine actually), Vit C loading, and just B&L explained as Bed & Laptop. So the usually sites of interest and profiles, when I came over this in a personal profile.

Quoting

'I don't keep myself looking this good

to meet average people' by anonymous.

Hmmm this keep me wondering about stuff....things like Will I ever be able to be this arrogant? Cause really this kind of arrogances denotes confidences in the sense of the word that you can never imagine. Then I question is this kind of 'arrogance' good? Giving self-confidence of course, making life more positive definitely, able to overcome most stuff in life cause knowing you are meant for the best only yes yes.....but then on the other hand this kind of 'arrogance' denotes self-ishness, self-centredness, self-focus, having the thought of the Universe revolving around that individual, and nothing else is important. Who is average? Who defines average? Is the person able to define and segregate average from higher beings? Who give this person the authority to define segregate and even make judgement on the quality of others or even just people? Who is average and who is above average?



Am I average?.....or am I below average? Blue Cheese where are you? Why are you? Who are you?.....Me and my Blus Cheese....are we one and the same?....I don't know...Can you tell??...

------------------------------------
The Universe plays us for a fool of our own
dreams, passion and longings.....

Who What When Why How.....

the 4W1H of our lives.....


You?................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home