Whispering Heart: The Last Mile
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Last Mile

Walking the Last Mile......this summer seems to never end.......walking and walking.......I see the vibrating evapor in the air....like fire that burns.......walking walking.....my last mile.....seems forever...

Bubbles in the surface....slience of a cell......piano in the background, water in the ground...walking walking.....

I am 33, who is 67.........together can we be 100......9 left of the greater hour.....left to walk....wings above...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home