Whispering Heart: What my life is Worth....
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

What my life is Worth....

What is my life worth I ask myself....its been sometime when I evaluated my life's worth and all thats in it....and I realised that at this moment I am worth more then I ever had been but at the same time worthless..... An Irony? or an Oxymoron? I do not know...

Lets look back....

When I was born, I suppose when we all were born, we were priceless...or more like over priced....in this day and age, parent...relative cuddle us in love which is priceless....but for the birth and all costed so much in hospital bills and stuff....are we over priced?.... compared to midwifes in your own home times....the cost is so much more.....
PERIOD : PRICELESS vs OVER-PRICED

As we grew up till 10 yrs here abouts, we were worthless at the same time getting worth-fulled. We eat sleep and make noice....all needing money money and more money....also attention from parents and everyone, in sickness, in health, in joy, and in pain....But also we fill up with knowledge, virtues, and more more much more.....
PERIOD : WORTHLESS vs GAIN-OF-WORTH

In teens days....we are more worth-waste or worth-intensive....needing more love, more money, but more freedom...never at home...wasting outside...with friends..good or bad...happy or sad....our adolesence.....worth-intensive too cause everything is never enough....we wan more more more and more......like a leech? like a sponge.....one sucks in pain....one drinks never end...
PERIOD : WORTH-WASTE vs WORth-INTENSIVE

As we grow up we be come adults....trying to move from dreaming to reality...we probably in Uni, or even started the eventual work life.....it seems like fixed for life...we work work and work...thats all still we lay down again.......Worth-earned are we? Or are me just worth-rotting?
PERIOD : WORTH-EARNED vs WORTH-ROTTING



We move from one worth to another worth...but eventually do we know our worth....our real worth....I can tell you that my worth is depicted by 6 numbers.....in a series.....250k.....thats my life worth...but only claimable at death....thats my worth.....nothing more nothing left....

I came this far to be even lesser......

Cashing the WORTH?.......maybe......maybe very soon......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home