Whispering Heart: Learning a lesson.....What are friends for???
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Learning a lesson.....What are friends for???

I realised lessons and teachings can be made, found or seen anywhere around us at any time and space. Just two days from home, in a new place of tour,I managed to learn What are FRIends for. Friends as for FRI-END, meaning to meet at Friday's end for a drink, some chatter and then its the next FRI-END the next friday. What is friendship? I don't know anymore. Two incident, one I never expected and got slam in the face a.k.a. alone in my trip; and another good friends only good the the convenients of non family intruding. Hmmm..


I miss SG cause at least there I am confortable being alone......Friendship may surprise me, it may be like some say it, there is no forever friends.....FF bears, THAT TAKE!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

er... friendship means you meet at Friday's end for a drink, some chatter ON A SHIP :D

1:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home