Whispering Heart: Cold Hard Road
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Cold Hard Road

Tonight was a realisation night for me....on my walk-a-bout....along an old road I have walked before...I realised many things.... This road is like my life....a cold hard lonely road that I've been walking for so so long....life for me is a cold hard long road for me.........unforgiving, unwelcoming....I walk at a pace of my own, but sees all flashing pass me leaving only stripes of light from the boot.... and everything around me are illusions, illusions of confort.....friends, family, love, relationships, people and beliefs.....all illusions of a kind.....but with all illusion, fading away in time in space....
Cold hard road.......here I come.....cold hard....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home