Leaving it all behind
Its time I left it all behind, leaving it all to the end of time to settle...cause now I am too tired....and too untrusting of Love and everything involved in Love. It seems that when I open up my heart to love, it bites me in the arteries. I am so afraid now, happened two years ago and happened again just moments before. My heart cannot take another of these kind of breakdown, before I breakdown. Not saying that everything around me is fine, these days everyday sucks, not work more life....family is not a big hit these days....and socially its horrible...I survive mostly on the accomplishment of work and also gym, where I know results only comes with how much I put in. Cause at the end of the day love and family, no matter how much I put in, it seems always in the debit section. Family is by blood, something I cannot never leave behind, so love I can....As with the movie, Practical Magic, Quote "Never again will I feel the agony of Love..." End-Quote. I am turning cold, stone cold if I need, to push thru these days, months or even years, after I will disappear into the emptiness cause there is nothing more that can turn this cause of time around.
Good Bye Love, hello me.....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home