Whispering Heart: What's a Marriage Worth?...
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Sunday, August 05, 2007

What's a Marriage Worth?...

I really wonder what's a marriage worth? Is it love? Is it the children? Is it the joy of companion? Is it the house you finally own 30 40 years down the road? Is it going to church in old age together? Is it dying without regret? Is it life worth living?
I don't know.....all I know now...fact....is Marrige in my eyes is worth only $180 dollars after 30 plus years......thats all.......it started with the binding rings in God's eyes....it ends with the binding rings also under God's eyes....
30 yrs = $180........
You Figure It......

1 Comments:

Blogger celixthefat said...

what happend man???? u ok not?

2:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home