Whispering Heart: World Falling Apart....
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Saturday, August 04, 2007

World Falling Apart....

World for me just fell apart with the coming of some news......news that shook my world but didn't shock it.....news the broke my world but didn't shatter it.......news that will never make this world be the same again......I am so tired to get news of these sort one after another....again and again..over and over again....I am so so tired....why is the world, my world crumbling down in onto me?.......I cannot breath.......I don't wan to breath.......there is no air to breath.....
Ending....its all ending.....but whose'e ending?......mine?......I wished.......its all ending...I can feel it....ending in the worst sense of the word that can depict it in the worst of the scenario......ending ending......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home