Whispering Heart: I am Married......without a Wife....
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I am Married......without a Wife....

Tonight at 7pm plus....I was groceries shopping....but then shopping..was for my house...my home my family.....strange sentence to come from a single guy...but its true.... I feel as thou I am married but there is no lover...no wife no husband....no one....but then with the 'perks' of the married life...supporting a family...supporting children....worring for home...house family....the works....
I am tired of being the bread-winner......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home