Whispering Heart: Life in Flash
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Life in Flash

Today work was ok....but after work was horrible....Came back and my SCV box exploded.....went all the way to Tampines to get it changed, had to miss my run.....stupid cashier woman ask me to line up in the wrong queue.....after 45 mins got directed to the correct SERVICE CENTRE!!!....then got it changed....no run, not much dinner...met a friend...talked about sad life...and home...hmmmm......so eventfull I tell you today...
But I think the most memorial moment for tonight was the flashing of life.....From CPF Building to TM the junction where I was crossing,a construction lorry bashed thru a red light.....while I cross....that big of hunk of equipment flashed in front of me.......at the moment I wasn't afraid...surprisingly........know wat I felt? Happy.....happy that everything at the moment may, was or going to end....that all was left behind....I was that tired....tired not physcially, not mentally but tired of life......and I was so happy that at that moment had almost had my release......
Happy to leave? or Happy to be re-leased?.....hmmmmmm
Who can hear me?.......Not even my Best Friends know......Alone....I am....no one around...no one knows.....
My Life ended moments before it began.....
And no one KNOWS.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home