Well Done.....
Quote->
"Some Justice Finally!Well, these 2 years away from Singapore, became a good chance for someone to learn to grow up and become an adult! Being too sheltered, doted on and given everything from birth, made a coward and a weakling. High time to live the real world and live up to the responsibilities that comes with it. I have ran out of pity and am sick and tired of being the suffering party. I had worked hard for everything I have now in my life and I am proud of it! Now I have my own life and I am gladly living my own life comfortably, from all the tears and sweat I had put into it. So, learn how to solve the problems caused and bare the burden of it. Enjoyment does comes at a price! Stubbornness, Cockiness and Irresponsibleness have consequences! Justice is finally served!
Sorry for the last section, but after 31 years, finally I feel some justice. Heartless as it may seem, however, it's time for others to pay the price for their blindness and past enjoyment, which I had always to live without.
That's why I feel God has really answered my prayers! I finally could have 2 years of peace and enjoyment, for all the sweat and pain I had to go thro, in the past. Thank You Lord for your understanding and mercy! "
End Quote.
Well done I would say...the justice is finally served sentence really and truely shattered my heart. I am so naive to think that I had a family....to think that my life was normal....or average...to think that the sins of the father cannot affect us...but apparently the sins of the upper generation has repeated in the generations below. I laugh to myself now.... what has held me back in everything I do...thinking of everything I do, who I am and why is my existing...for someone else's amusement? So that someone else can feel just about the cause and effect? To make some one happy over the coming of the butterfly effect? I was so stupid to think that everything will working out as everything is working.....
Surprised that I would probably not know about the blog quoted above...cause normally I don't visit other's blog...but today at 5.15pm I got an update email and to my amazement I actually visited...for no particular reason what so ever.... and I stumbled upon this...this blog that has shocked me....frighten me....and just maded me simile and laugh beyond my wildest dreams.
What is this life that brings me to this day and age? What or who holds me on for life itself? Family? Odviously not....God? Maybe by a thread? No No its the ultimate realisation of my stupidity and nativeness of life and love....
I am SO STUPID....so so damn STUPID.....and not forgetting naive....I am tired....and truthly I am ready to just let go...
Till we meet again....
"Some Justice Finally!Well, these 2 years away from Singapore, became a good chance for someone to learn to grow up and become an adult! Being too sheltered, doted on and given everything from birth, made a coward and a weakling. High time to live the real world and live up to the responsibilities that comes with it. I have ran out of pity and am sick and tired of being the suffering party. I had worked hard for everything I have now in my life and I am proud of it! Now I have my own life and I am gladly living my own life comfortably, from all the tears and sweat I had put into it. So, learn how to solve the problems caused and bare the burden of it. Enjoyment does comes at a price! Stubbornness, Cockiness and Irresponsibleness have consequences! Justice is finally served!
Sorry for the last section, but after 31 years, finally I feel some justice. Heartless as it may seem, however, it's time for others to pay the price for their blindness and past enjoyment, which I had always to live without.
That's why I feel God has really answered my prayers! I finally could have 2 years of peace and enjoyment, for all the sweat and pain I had to go thro, in the past. Thank You Lord for your understanding and mercy! "
End Quote.
Well done I would say...the justice is finally served sentence really and truely shattered my heart. I am so naive to think that I had a family....to think that my life was normal....or average...to think that the sins of the father cannot affect us...but apparently the sins of the upper generation has repeated in the generations below. I laugh to myself now.... what has held me back in everything I do...thinking of everything I do, who I am and why is my existing...for someone else's amusement? So that someone else can feel just about the cause and effect? To make some one happy over the coming of the butterfly effect? I was so stupid to think that everything will working out as everything is working.....
Surprised that I would probably not know about the blog quoted above...cause normally I don't visit other's blog...but today at 5.15pm I got an update email and to my amazement I actually visited...for no particular reason what so ever.... and I stumbled upon this...this blog that has shocked me....frighten me....and just maded me simile and laugh beyond my wildest dreams.
What is this life that brings me to this day and age? What or who holds me on for life itself? Family? Odviously not....God? Maybe by a thread? No No its the ultimate realisation of my stupidity and nativeness of life and love....
I am SO STUPID....so so damn STUPID.....and not forgetting naive....I am tired....and truthly I am ready to just let go...
Till we meet again....


1 Comments:
Hi Augy,
Happen to click on yr blog while browsing Facebook!
How are u?
Heard from Cher you are not feeling well? Had too much mooncakes is it?
Post a Comment
<< Home