Whispering Heart: I officially now hate Easter....
  • Windows at height
  • Above the world in awe I stand
  • Horizon’s end my vision extend
  • Lights like fairies twinkle in night
  • Silences in hearts, whisperers hide.
  • Mirrors blur, reflects my soul
  • Unease tempers, feelings untold
  • Comfort of home, bodies unknown
  • Seeking a peace heaven bestow.
  • High in the sky, yet still faiths denied
  • Glimpses of The peace, hopes & light
  • Birth rights entails, time to an end
  • Return to dust, hour Not yet at hand.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

I officially now hate Easter....

I officially hate this season. Why? Cause it screws everyone up...and now I realised I am turning into a Atheist. I don't believe any more of everything. Its all crap. Like my hammer and nails story, its all the same. Bottomline, don't start something you cannot carry through. And don't make the tree go through the pain of becoming planks and just left. Commitment...that's the keyword. Many may think I don't have commitment myself so I don't have the right to judge, but judgement is passed...and of all I would think the hammer and nails should be commitment since the hammer and nails started it....

Another issue is that if you don't want to go with me then tell me, don't use religion to pull everything down and give excuses. your YYI is not the world....

SCREAM!!!!!.....yes like Katy Parry says, 6 feet under, screams no one hears....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home